Proxios’ IT as a Service
All businesses have solutions in place to deliver General Purpose IT. These solutions are often engineered and supported with in-house resources. Most organizations have used this approach for over 5 decades. In today’s market, there is a better alternative – IT as a Service. It is now possible and preferred to source your General Purpose IT to a company that has engineered the entire offering, ensuring that all of the components work together seamlessly; perform to enterprise-class standards; and are highly secure. Most importantly, a single organization stands ready to support your employees on a 24/7 basis, regardless of the issue.
Because you are purchasing a service, rather than building it yourself, ITaaS:
- Scales to your business
- Includes round-the-clock support
- Eliminates capital investment
- Minimizes risk
What is General Purpose IT?
General Purpose IT is defined as the standard computing infrastructure for a business and includes:
- Servers and storage systems that run your business applications
- Virtual desktops that enable your employees to work from any location where Internet service is available
- The devices that comprise your local (LAN) and wide area (WAN) network and the telecommunication carriers that deliver your Internet and dedicated communications
- PCs, laptops and tablets that each employee uses to access the system
- The phone system inclusive of unified communication features
- Common applications (email, office automation software, etc.)
- Disaster recovery starting with daily backups and the option to add in redundant datacenters
Proxios’ ITaaS solution is greater than the sum of its parts and is best embraced as a suite of services which work collectively to optimize your company’s General Purpose IT operations allowing you to better focus time and efforts on business-facing initiatives that provide the highest ROI for your organization.
To learn more about each of the services that make up our solution, please read on and follow the suggested links.