Implementation Project Manager
About the Job
Proxios offers a cloud computing approach to office technology by providing IT as a Service (web based virtual desktop access to corporate applications, email and faxing, as well as Cisco VoIP solutions from our data centers). Rather than owning and operating in-house systems, Proxios customers buy technology as a service and pay monthly for their usage. We maintain the data center, install the software, and manage the services, as well as provide 24 x 7 user support. This approach allows our customers to focus on building their business, while avoiding the distractions, risks and unpredictable expenses associated with traditional in-house systems. Since our launch in 1999, the goal of Proxios has always been to deliver turnkey solutions and responsive support for a predictable price. Our capabilities have evolved to reflect our customer’s needs and the growth of technology in the workplace.
Our growing cloud computing company is seeking an Implementation Project Manager to join our cutting-edge technical team. This individual will be responsible for managing all aspects of onboarding new clients into the Proxios platform as well as delivering on project needs for existing clients. We are seeking an open-minded and ambitious individual who is creative and willing to think outside of the box while also developing repeatable solutions. The applicant must be energetic, well-spoken, and open to learning new technologies.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress using Version One Epics, Stories, and Tasks.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Ability to decompose and prioritize project components into value based revenue generation streams.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal team members including Customer Service, Engineering and Business Development.
- Where appropriate establish and maintain relationships with customer teams I coordination with the assigned Service Delivery Manager.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Managing an overall portfolio of Project Work and forecasts of work in coordination with Customer Service, Business Development, and Engineering.
- A four-year degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent education through actual work experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a technical project manager.
- Certified Scrum Master required.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner certifications a big plus.
- Experience using one or more structured project methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc) and associated tools for collaboration.
- Familiarity or certifications with ITIL v3 practices is a big plus.
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, and open to learning new technologies.
- Must be driven to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Must have a professional demeanor and work well with customers.